Resting bonuses . . .

So I noticed that my homestead bonus will not apply if I already have the wt/arborstone bonus active. I'm assuming this is intended and I cannot carry both bonuses simultaneously. But I still had a few questions . . :

1) Is the reverse true? If I have the homestead bonus but log out in arborstone, will I still have the homestead bonus if I log back in more than four hours later, or will arborstone overwrite homestead . . ?

2) Is there a way to 'drop' either bonus? If I have the wt/arborstone bonus but plan to wvw tomorrow, I can't get the homestead buff overnight unless I wait out the wt/arborstone buff before I log out. Is there any other way of getting rid of it . . ?

3) Is there a way to extend the homestead bonus, as we can extend the wt/arborstone bonus by sitting in a chair? Not that I would ever spend more than four consecutive hours in wvw ofc, just asking for a friend . . .

• 3 weeks later...

I just noticed I'm having this same issue. I have a resting bonus from Arborstone or Wizard's Tower, can't remember which but it's still counting down even though I was in my homestead overnight (more than 12 hours). I don't get the homestead bonus and the bonus I do have doesn't top up either. So I'm now stuck with waiting and hour until my current bonus runs out

I think this is working as intended, just not really ideal. The homestead bonus is actually worse for pve, but adds a pvp/wvw bonus. So I just leave my pvp/wvw toon in homestead and the rest are elsewhere using the chair to top off their buff when needed . . .

I'd like a way to top off the homestead buff, or even transfer or overwrite between the two, but mostly I'm just grateful that anet did make this one different rather than just giving us another place to get the same buff . . .