Homestead suggestion: Trader for leather and cloth

I have not checked all the crafting options - maybe fiber is needed a lot more than wood or metal. (And there might be other recipes with the further updates.) What I noticed: The trade limit can get pretty high and for the farm you have a lot of options. (Best to try for the ones that give 2 per option since the limit is per option and getting 2 at one trade counts as just 1 for the limit.)

Wood and ore seems to be pretty limited. Can mean you need to trade 150 for stuff you have not a lot of - to really exhaust the 800 cap. Possibly having to buy (unless you farm the lower tier stuff yourself a lot).

A trader (make it a separate NPC) drawing from the same limits as the saw mill and mine ... but offering to trade (for a worse rates maybe) leather and clothes ... would be interesting I guess. Maybe like some cart with an NPC there that actually wants to trade. (I think I have a ton of silk and leather lol.) Of course we could just sell that manually and buy ore and wood to trade at the saw mill and mine.

(And the future updates might give different homestead resources that you can get from leather and cloth.)

• Confused 1