Scholar vs Dragonhunter rune

Hey guys, I have made a full Dragon's stat build for my warrior in WvW to make use of the Arms traitline so I have 100% crit chance thanks to the modifiers.

I am also using steal life ascended food +100power +70 ferocity.

Because I really wanna minmax it, my question is:

I do more damage using scholar runes which gives a bit more power or the very similar runes of dragonhunter which gives more ferocity?

Even if it's just a 100 damage difference in wve roaming might mean a lot, if anyone knows please tell me.

thanks.

I know that is not the answer you are asking for but I think it still should help. 

Ferocity is only useful when you actually crit. 

Power is always usefull. 

Especially in Wvw roaming, Boon removal/corrupt of your Fury and weakness will be plenty. 

Yes, in the best case scenario, Ferocity is probably better. But you have to ask yourself, how often does the best case scenario happen? 

Power is the safe option. 

1 hour ago, DanAlcedo.3281 said:

I know that is not the answer you are asking for but I think it still should help. 

Ferocity is only useful when you actually crit. 

Power is always usefull. 

Especially in Wvw roaming, Boon removal/corrupt of your Fury and weakness will be plenty. 

Yes, in the best case scenario, Ferocity is probably better. But you have to ask yourself, how often does the best case scenario happen? 

Power is the safe option. 

I crit pretty much always thanks to Arms traitline, against disabled foes and burst skills always crit.

so I wonder if my crits damage is higher with scholar or dragon hunter runes since i had no time to test it.

8 hours ago, gyravi.9632 said:

Even if it's just a 100 damage difference in wve roaming might mean a lot, if anyone knows please tell me.

If you create the exact build with all traits, gear, infusions etc. you're using in
http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/
 and then post the build's link here, then I'll put it into my excel sheet and grant you an answer to your question.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bizgurk.5639 said:

If you create the exact build with all traits, gear, infusions etc. you're using in
http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/
 and then post the build's link here, then I'll put it into my excel sheet and grant you an answer to your question.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PKhEQLU2ALhJywYo4QvQs0B-DWJYzR1fJY7OQA/1QhlNAA-w

There you go. 
Full ascended dragon stats with full +5 power wvw might infusions. The ascended food 100 power 70 fero and tin of fruitcake utility.

i didn't put the relic because i use Rivers the new one, it's not a damage modifier and it's not yet in the site.

I think should be all.

all traits listed too, if you have any problem just tell me. So just switch to dragon hunter runes obviously for you test.

thanks a lot.

arms is middle top top I don't know why just save the second one only

strenght middle middle bottom

discipline middle middle bottom

Edited by gyravi.9632