Misleadning information in Gemstore for Janthir Wild Expedition Contract

Hi, I bought the Janthir Wild Expedition Contract as I thought I didn't have it through my Black Lion Requisition Teams Post in my Homestead. It cost me 1000 gems and found it very misleading that the contract didn't say I already have it when I first bought it. Is there a way to refund this item in order to spend my gems on something else?

Hope to hear from you. 

8 minutes ago, Bekkso.3269 said:

Hi, I bought the Janthir Wild Expedition Contract as I thought I didn't have it through my Black Lion Requisition Teams Post in my Homestead. It cost me 1000 gems and found it very misleading that the contract didn't say I already have it when I first bought it. Is there a way to refund this item in order to spend my gems on something else?

Hope to hear from you. 

To get your gems back you have to contact the support:

Edited by Schimmi.6872
  • Like 1

this happened to me also didn't realize I had it and spend my gems hope the gems can be replaced since you cant doble the expedition  contract. 

I did try to place a support ticket but was not able to do it it took me to logg in again every time . Dont know if it is a bug or problem with the sever  also try to sent an email to support@arenanet but was not delivered.

Edited by samsa.1253

4 hours ago, samsa.1253 said:

this happened to me also didn't realize I had it and spend my gems hope the gems can be replaced since you cant doble the expedition  contract. 

I did try to place a support ticket but was not able to do it it took me to logg in again every time . Dont know if it is a bug or problem with the sever  also try to sent an email to support@arenanet but was not delivered.

Don't know, if you just missed the dot in your post, but it would be support@arena.net

Afaik a reason for the problem with the support site can be scripts blocked by your browser