I feel Augur Stone post-meta super bad designed for lore lovers. Almost makes me want to quit the achievement

DarkK.7368

So there are 45 lore things to discover and read? Sounds fun, I'm always up for lore stuff. Finding lights minigame? It's nice, sure. So... you tell me you only give me 10 minutes every time the meta is finished? I always love to make things fair. I have a Skyscale, but I'm not using in entire PoF, sticking to original mounts. Well, your inmersion and level design can go to away, you made me spam flying god mode for this, a thing I never do. Ah, you put enemies that made the ceiling collapse, more frustrating. No waypoint near to revive, sure. Enjoy seeking lore? Nah, frustrating race, I'll read at the end from the outside. Enjoy the place, how crafted it is, the ambient? What ambient, I only see targets to speedrun. The place could be filled with pink unicorns and I would not care. Is this place secret or whatever? I give zero f$cks about this place, I'm speedrunning the lore stuff. It's just so sad.

Edited by DarkK.7368
  • Thanks 1

• DarkK.7368 changed the title to I feel Augur Stone post-meta super bad designed for lore lovers. Almost makes me want to quit the achievement
39 minutes ago, Geoff Fey.1035 said:

... what zone/achievement are you talking about?

Augur's Stone = Crafting item

EDIT: Did you mean Augury Rock with the Flameseeker Prophecies?

Just read it here

Man, I always miss stone vs rock hahahahaha

The fun is to do it myself and have the achievement unlocked, I'm halfway through it. It wasn't so bad at the end. Specially with skyscale.