Unplayable Lag after New Build

UPDATE; Seems to be fixed after daily reset, still something to watch out for without an official response.

Does what it says in the title. I and my gf have confirmed it's not our computers or ISP, and others in one of my guilds have confirmed they're having the same issue. As soon as we logged in for the new build, there was a second long lag that steadily increased over time. During the fixed Mad King Says, she lagged out of the game and was unable to participate about halfway through, having frozen for two minutes before snapping forward. On my end the lag wasn't as bad until I tried to leave Lion's Arch for my homestead, and the game crashed with an error Code=7:0:0:01071:101. A real bummer of a start to the best holiday event of the year. I wasn't able to get back into the game, she was but is getting a ping over 2500 (averaging at 2703).

We've run tests, we've connected to other things just fine, the error is provably not on our end and is repeatable.

Edited by SheepSeesYou.4690
New information

Same problem here. connection etc are good.

GW2 lags badly and complains about the log in server connection. 

I have run speed tests, my browsers and other internet programs preform fine, and the ISP app says everything is good.

This all started to happen after I re-logged in after the new build was applied, there were no issues before and I did do a complete computer reboot.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Distraido.9437 said:

Same thing here with over 800 ping in mistlock and over 3500 in the labyrinth 

ran a Repair on the client and didn't fix anything

Jumped on post reset and my ping is back to normal

Gonna try post reset rq and I'll update with the results