Abrasive Grit is not longer Working after changes to barrier.

Abrasive Grit, in the Scourge Trait line says granting an ally a barrier removes conditions afflicting them and grants might.

Before Tuesday's patch you could use barrier on shade and the F3 to clear condies, by placing a shade on someone and then pressing F2 and F3.

currently only the first application of barrier seems to trigger abrasive grit. So lets say you have 5 condies. You put a shade on top of yourself or ally and it clears 1 condi if you run Desert Empowerment which applies barrier on Shade. You then place another shade on top of yourself you should clear another condition. But you do not. You then Pulse F3 and still the same 4 condies remain on your bar.

I believe the change to how barrier is now a fixed 5 second buff and goes away and doesn't refresh the existing barrier has caused additional barrier application to no longer clear conditions, or trigger the code that was run on barrier re-application from abrasive grit.

So the Net result for my Healer scourge is that I am now dieing to conditions which I was able to clear before. making the overall dmg from conditions stronger than it was before the patch.

Archived