path of fire

jezza.9453

Hi ... I had the notification for the above expansion release date and I tied to open it on the week-end and all that happened was ..... it started to open ..then it came up that I had lost the server I tried this 3 times ..... how do I open up the expansion to play it .... please .... Gerry

What was the release weekend in September?

Are you stating you have purchased the expansion, or not? If you have purchased the expansion, you can access the PoF content by opening your Story Journal and choosing to play Chapter 1, 'Sparking the Flame'.

If not, you will need to purchase the expansion either through the Gem Store/Black Lion Trading Company panel, or through the official ArenaNet website or other Authorized Retailer(s).

Good luck.

Hi .. Inculpatus cedo.9234 ....... I had a notification saying the P O F....... was starting August / September and it told me to report to Hamish and talk to him to play on the open week-end which I did after which it went to start to open the segment ...... then promptly disconnected saying lost server connection .... I tried this 3 times and failed each time ... ...... I have not purchased the game yet because I would have liked to try it ..... gerry

Hi .... Inculpatus cedo.9234 ..... It was over the open week-end ..... I also have a problem with Bounty hunter I have completed the bosses but when I go to the supply chests and interact it does not give me the letters .... Any way thank you for you time ...... Gerry

Archived