Suggestion: Living World Season 1 (Scarlet encounter) Fractal

Lanthun.7251

I was talking with my guild members and I about how Anet implemented Twilight Oasis and how it set up the somewhat background and understanding to Joko (especially after seeing the boss on the good and now bad side). We were discussing to a guild member about the Living World content, as well, and the idea popped into mind for an idea as a fractal, considering this is an area Anet wants to continue to work in. It may have been suggested before, but never hurts to re-post then to see if any others agree.

I'd love to see a fractal with the Scarlet Briar boss-fight, or at least a very short re-cap of LWS1 within the said fractal (of course, Scarlet boss is a must!). I think it'd be a great opportunity to those, like myself, that missed the chance to play through Season 1 in a way that can be accessible to all (i.e. fractals). Of course I could include a lot more detail here, but this is the best I've got for the time being.

Any thoughts about the idea?

The hologram boss fight would be a great Fractal if everything got rescaled for 5 people and some of its mechanics were better telegraphed. It would need to be much harder for the T4 level, but otherwise I'm totally on-board with this idea. It's one of the best remaining candidates from LS1 for Fractals, in my opinion.

Archived