Pala Meta Event not initiating....

Yes. This happens ALOT, maybe 4 out of 5 times the event fails to start. I'm amazed there is only four posts on this thread as almost everyone I talk to in game or from my GW2 guilds have had an experience of this issue.

Again it fails to start ALOT of the time. I have sent a number of support tickets which have all had replies and today I was told to also mention this issue on the forum. I was expecting pages and pages of people posting about this as it seems to be such a hugely common bug.

I am currently trying to farm T6 mats from this event (spending the magic on trophy chests) as this is a fantastic way to grind out all those T6's but I might only get 2 or 3 runs a week out of 10-15 attempts. This is an awful success rate! God knows how much T6 materials I am missing out on due to failed starts. I always see large groups of players waiting for the event to start so I know many players have experienced this issue so I am amazed that the only mention of it on the forum is this tiny thread.

Archived