Rush/Leap auto-targeting enemies even when they are not target and auto-targeting opt off

gannicus.9724

Hi. I like pvp a lot, and kiting and retreating is an important part of it.I have been struggling lately to kite my enemies using mobility skill because my rush/leap still goes back to my previous target.I had auto targeting on, and when I turned it off it felt like i t got fixed. but recently it has been happening a lot even with auto targeting off.I make sure i remove the target also, I am not t hat noob.

it is frustrating because I have died countless times because instead of escaping I am just suicide myself trying to escape and it puts me and my team in a bad spot.

If any other warrior had/has similar issues and knows how to make it better I appreciate.

naw, I think you're fat fingering tab or there's a very slight delay in the "de-target" before you hit gs 5 for example. Therese a good deal of clunkiness to warrior and you have to be really deliberate.

I personally use "allow re-targetting" because It's really good for GS 5 moves and such, but maybe that's why you're flying back in when you don't want to?

Archived