[Working Correctly, Can Remove Post] 1/09 Mount Ability 2 No longer works

Hello,

I've been using the letter V for my mount ability 2 skill, this letter is also assigned to my interact key. After the patch, it will no longer let me use mount ability 2 skill 'v' when gliding. It seems the latest build does not allow you to use a key that is already assigned to another button already for mount ability 2. Yeah, just tried using other keys that are already assigned and they don't work for mount ability 2. However, mount ability 1 works fine for the 'v' key.

Has anyone else experience this?

Reapex, like you, I have my Mount Ability 2 key mapped to "V." My "V" key is also mapped for my Elite skill. With that said, when I press my "V" key when gliding after a dive, it does pull me back up into the sky. And when not mounted, "V" does execute my Elite skill. So it's working as it did before for me (aka - works correctly).

Just wanted to provide you some feedback. Not sure what could be causing your issue. Perhaps try removing the "V" key mappings completely then reassign?

EDIT: I guess you could also try running a -repair on your client. https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Command_line_arguments

@"Krypto.2069" said:Reapex, like you, I have my Mount Ability 2 key mapped to "V." My "V" key is also mapped for my Elite skill. With that said, when I press my "V" key when gliding after a dive, it does pull me back up into the sky. And when not mounted, "V" does execute my Elite skill. So it's working as it did before for me (aka - works correctly).

Just wanted to provide you some feedback. Not sure what could be causing your issue. Perhaps try removing the "V" key mappings completely then reassign?

EDIT: I guess you could also try running a -repair on your client. https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Command_line_arguments

Okay, so maybe I'm tired. But everything is working now with the letter 'v'. Its possible, I wasn't dashing but I thought I was. At any rate, thanks for you help things are alright now :D

Archived