Purchased expansion (PoF) not showing ingame...

Hello everyone,

So I just purchased the PoF expansion like 5 hours ago. I put in the serial on my account and it gives me the "activated" status at PoF.However, when I login now, the game still says: 'upgrade to a full account". And only 2 character slots are in use :anguished:

Also, I tied my phone to my account for security reasons. When loggin in to the launcher, the launcher says: "secure your account with sms and receive the mini mystical dragon".This has already been done though... I got no ingame notification either regarding the expansion or the mini mystical dragon.

I opened up a ticket, but since I saw those could take a while to be solved, I was wondering if anyone here experienced the same thing as me and got it resolved?

Thanks and kind regards,V.

Wow figured out the problem.... Unbelievable.When creating my account with an email adress which ended on .be I got an error message. So I created a new gw2 account that was using the same email but in ended on .com
But the .be account worked for some kind of weird reason so I decided playing with that one since the verification mail for the .com never arrived...Now when I bought the expansion, I activated it not on my current .be account but on my account that ended on .com ..... thanks to google auto fill in.....damn it.....

So yeah kinda solved, although now I need to wait for a verification email that just doesn"t seem to come....

Archived