Frame limiter broken in Windowed Fullscreen (63fps lock)

I am not using gsync and have the latest nvidia driver and windows 10 build as of this post. GW2 is locking the 60fps frame limiter at 63fps causing judder as well as some strange frame dips where GW2 seems to lock at 31fps for brief periods of time.Windowed fullscreen is broken, the frame limiter works exactly as it should in fullscreen mode locking at 60 fps and eliminating judder. Please fix the frame limiter on windowed fullscreen anet!

@SnakeIntheboX.5431 said:I am not using gsync and have the latest nvidia driver and windows 10 build as of this post. GW2 is locking the 60fps frame limiter at 63fps causing judder as well as some strange frame dips where GW2 seems to lock at 31fps for brief periods of time.Windowed fullscreen is broken, the frame limiter works exactly as it should in fullscreen mode locking at 60 fps and eliminating judder. Please fix the frame limiter on windowed fullscreen anet!

I have brought this up several times.. been happening since around the Win10 Fall update. Alt-Tabbing to desktop temporarily fixed the issue but has gradually begun to be more and more ineffective. Now I switch to Windowed mode the back to Windows full screen.. . Keeps the issue at bay for time but isn't a fix.... something is definitely a miss but as far A NET has been very very quiet about the issue.

Archived