Looking for [WvW] Ehmry Bay Guild

SoniaSilverx.5289

I'm a rather casual WvW player on the Ehmry Bay server. Looking for guild on this server, I currently use discord for the main PvX guild that I am on. Looking for a guild that's flexible with repping, I have no problem repping for WvW, and just generally looking to have fun in WvW.

I play Herald and Scourge on WvW.Feel free to contact me on the forums on in game (DivineBenediction.1870)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Divine,Please consider Blissful Epidemic [blis] on Gate of Madness in your search for a new guild.

We are a stable and thriving PvX/WvW guild, currently at 200 members. We have no representation requirement as long as you make an effort to engage with the guild and join us for 1-2 WvW raids per week. We can offer all the amenities of a PvE guild and provide you with a hardcore WvW raiding experience, running an average of 10-15 during WvW raids. (Server Transfer may be required for that though).

Still, our PvE and PvP experience should be enough to keep you engaged. We devote a single night a week to Raiding and have a fully upgraded guild hall, and packed Discord Channel. Oh, and bring your 1v1 skills, because we love to duel each other in our guild arena.

Our guild has now accumulated some of the finest players in Gate of Madness – former leaders, officers, drivers and WvW’ers who have played and enjoyed the game for years. We’d love to add you to the family.

Good luck in your search. Please PM me on this forum, send a mail in-game to Mysteriax.6049 or send a Discord message to Bad Axxe#2937 if you have any questions.

Archived