Question regarding support ticket

xeph.4561

Sorry this is another "how long does it take support to respond to a ticket" post but I have a more specific question. 6 days ago I made a support ticket regarding an in-game currency refund, and a few hours later I encountered another issue and updated my ticket with the second issue (also regarding in-game currency refunds - yes I know, how many times can a person screw up in one day right). And I haven't heard back regarding my ticket since. I was wondering if updating the ticket with a secondary issue might have caused the delay, and if there is a way to somehow delete the updates so support can focus on just the initial issue, as it is more important and more urgent. Does anyone know?

If you updated the ticket, it should not have caused a delay the same way that submitting a second ticket would. You can update your ticket once to request a status update. You did receive the initial automatic email confirming that your ticket was received, yes? And you've checked your spam folder to make sure no responses were misfiled/whitelisted the support address to ensure proper delivery?

@Taelac.7036 said:If you updated the ticket, it should not have caused a delay the same way that submitting a second ticket would. You can update your ticket once to request a status update. You did receive the initial automatic email confirming that your ticket was received, yes? And you've checked your spam folder to make sure no responses were misfiled/whitelisted the support address to ensure proper delivery?

Thank you for taking the time to respond! I received the initial confirmation, yes. I also check the ticket page daily for updates, so I'm pretty I would not have missed a response.

Can Anet have an automated way to get rid of SMS authenticator? I have an account as a hostage from SMS authentication. The phone used was long cancelled and forgot to remove it prior to cancelling line. Internet connection lost and IP address changes so silly SMS authenticator kicks in. Horrible authentication method. Just remove it or have option to click no access to phone during login. And no it isn't this account. Can't use the account that is being held hostage until Anet responds to ticket.

Thanks to Anet support staff. I finally got account back. However, I still think an automated way to temporarily remove the authenticator for SMS is needed. If the method includes you being able to provide your serial number, account name and character in game, I can't see why the system can't authenticate your account and send the authentication to your email account you use instead if SMS to get online.

still no reply here it 1 day 11 hour now. still struck with We have detected that your account may have been accessed by an unauthorized individual. bla blaeven i just purchase gem in morning and got bane in evening and this weekend i can get off from work it would be disappoint if i can't play on weekend.

Archived