[LFG][NA - EST] PVP, sPVP, WvW - Experienced MMO PVPer, New to GW2 [Open to moving servers]

Saucy.2964

Currently on Borlis Pass server but open to moving. I enjoy the PVP aspect of MMORPG's much more than the PVE side. I generally only do the PVE enough to get sufficient gear for PVP. That being said, I am 26 and have no issues grasping PVE mechanics if the guild runs them a lot on top of PVP/WvW/GvG. On that note, I'd prefer a guild with a minimum age limit.

-Experienced PVPer from ESO, WoW, and many FPS games.-TS/Discord user-New to GW2, at time of writing my first Character is 73 Warrior. Don’t worry I learn fast and wont spam stupid questions. Thats what google is for.-Open to filling any needed roles within guild and events that are needed.-Semi-HC player. East-coast of NA based. Normally on in evenings M-FR, morning through afternoon S-S.-Looking for guild with similar mindset and schedule that is focused on WvW and PVP.-If your guild sounds like it'd be a fit, but you aren't on Borlis Pass, I am open to switching servers and already have a free switch.

Please reply or message me!

Hey Saucy,

I’m the GM of [Dire], it’s an east coast semi hardcore WvW guild. We raid every Sunday, Tuesday and Friday from 9 to 11. Personally, I pvp but as a guild we focus on WvW. If you’re interested we could talk more. We use discord and specific builds for group synergy. Warriors with access to PoF are really strong now so having you main that would be ideal. Gear and technique can be gained, we don’t mind newer folk.

Archived