FPS Rate: Huge Drop in HoT Maps

Hello all,

So here is the current problem that I am experiencing during playing the HoT maps.A bit of information about the computer: i7-7500U, 16G RAM, NVIDIA MX150Problem: Since I have entered HoT maps the FPS I have during fight in them, or sometimes just walking/gliding is ridiculous: around 10-14 FPS sometimes. The only place where I had similiar problems was Silverwastes. In no other place, in Central Tyria have I experienced anything like that.Do you have any suggestions what should I change?

I am running the game on the lowest possible graphics aswell, which is pretty weird having in mind the lag I get.I tried Repairing the client, since I was told that it could be because of a corrupted file, but that didn't seem to solve the problem.Any suggestions would be appreciated.

P.S. After playing like 2 hours, the computer does heat up a bit, but that can't be the main problem, since as soon as I log in and try to fight or something in HoT the frame rate just launches and crashes into the ground.

Archived