Antiair Bolt skill on Ballista going through terrain able to hit other siege

My guild was sieging Firekeep and our trebs were getting hit from seemingly nowhere, until we noticed the out-of-line-of-sight Guild Ballista was hitting the trebs with the antiair bolt. (We had several but lost two, I don't show this in the video because who cares)

I shadowplayed the bolt going through terrain and hitting our treb, while also bouncing off of the treb to other people. The bolt damages the treb and applies the immobilize. Not that it mattered in the end, but this bug was annoying to deal with on top of the other BS Firekeep had to offer.

. The shot going through terrain can be seen at 2:08, you can see the net bouncing back and forth on the treb shortly after as well as the immobilize icon on the treb. You can see the net again at 2:36.

@Malene.1534 said:

@Lunacy Solacio.6514 said:Yes, this is how it works. If you can target it, you can hit it.

lol if this is working as intended I'm really disappointed.

It's probably because the skill is intended to hit flying targets and Anet has issues with line of sight and pathing on things not on the ground (well they do on the ground too but that's a different issue), just like in water skills behave oddly. Or laziness. idk

Archived