[EU]Looking for active guild!

Pasilism.7513

Hey everyone. I recently started playing Guild Wars 2 again. I originally played the older Guild Wars games back then and when Guild Wars 2 came out, I had troubles getting into the game. However after a few restarts the past few years, I now finally got into it properly.

I play an Elementalist (80) for now and I'm working on a Guardian as a second character already.

Now...What am I looking for?

• Well, I'm looking for an active guild.
  • A guild that does stuff together.
  • If the guild has a Discord server, that'd be perfect.

I also don't mind where people are from. I'm quite fluent in english.Aaaaand that should be it.

I'll rarely check in the forums, so you best message me ingame.Add me on "Laeticia Fox".

Hey :),My guild is recruiting members.The guild is called: Through Thick and Thin [TTT]We currently have 41 active members.We have our own guildhall: Windswept HavenWe do guild missions together regularlyWe also sPvP together regularlyWe have a Discord server set up so that you can chat with the other members :)It's basically an international EU guild so it's a mixed group and everyone speaks EnglishWe would love to have you join us as a guildie.I will send you a guild invite in game later today :DSee you soonOrguyo

Archived