Chrono- Shield and Phantasms...

EvilDead.6375

Basically.. with this update, you have completely broken the use of Phantasms, period. Also, I can't begin to say how displeased i am with Shield skill 5 (Tides of Time) being turned into a aim-able arrow function, for no reason. It needs to be able to be locked onto the target that you are engaging, and deployable with no extra aiming, or steps needed to keep the effectiveness of the Chrono- stun-locking an enemy for the team/squad. It takes extra time, and makes it useless to engage multiple enemies while stunning the one you are targeted to. Of my 5 mesmers, on 2 accounts, i have 4 setup with a Chrono-Phantasm build. this now makes my build utterly useless for both support of my team, and survivablilty. I beg you.. please return the function of the Phantasms, and the Tides of TIme. These changes were not necessary, and uneeded. Mesmers need to have more survivability, and the ability to shatter the Phantasms... NOT just clones.... and NOT more power... I CAN'T be the only one who plays this way.

Archived