I really dislike Scourge phantasm models

babylon.4317

Hey, not so much new to GW2 but returning after quitting before HoT when the game was hella boring post 80. A lot seems to have changed since then.

Anyways, I'm new to specializations and after taking a look at all of them I found Scourge to be the 'coolest.' However, as much as I love all of the sand themed abilities, the phantasms themselves are...atrocious to me. They look more like fake holograms made up to scare some lesser creatures by the Azura. How much more appealing would it be to have giants sand pillars or even just floating balls of sand with wave-like animations.

I guess I just wanted to know if other people feel the same. I don't mind the idea of summoning these giant faces, that is in itself a cool idea as well...I just hate how it looks like your summoning the fucking wizard of Oz. A more sand like and less shiny model would look so much better..maybe its because if it isn't shiny its more difficult to see in a PvP situation but I feel like that is a rather weak opinion. Especially after the more recent patches pointing out to the enemy that you're about to hit them.

http://cdn1us.denofgeek.com/sites/denofgeekus/files/styles/article_width/public/2017/06/the_mummy_sandstorm.jpg?itok=THWhgfqf

Archived