NA-Dragonbrand world- Returning Player looking for a guild

Lordzetal.5123

Greetings all i am a returning player looking for a good home. I am going on 40 years old and a Disabled Vet so i have alot of play time to put into being productive in a guild. I have alot of raid experince in other MMO's and willing to help out where i am needed. I am currently working thru heart of thrones expansion currently at Hearts and Minds quest. I am avid crafter, raider, and group activites, I am willing to play most classes just may need help learning all of them Mainly been tank or dps in most raids and group activitys. If any guild like to contact me feel free to contact me in game. Look forward to adventuring with you soon .

Hi Lordzetal! Sounds like you are Tyrs Paladium material! We are a casual guild of players aged 30+ that plays with a focus on teamwork and no man left behind attitude. We have a mixture of experienced vets from GW1, those that started with GW2, and quite a few WoW transplants as well. Dragonbrand is our "official" home server for WvW, but really we accept anyone from any server as we mostly focus on PvE activity. We don't raid yet though, as we are still building up our ranks. We are most active nights and weekends EST.

See here for a few more details,https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/27147/na-tyrs-tyrs-paladium-is-hiring-the-30-70-year-olds-guild

and if we look like a good fit, please go to our website for a quick application tyrspaladium.shivtr.com

You will need to create a Shiv forum account to gain access:Click GW2 in the upper left to select the Guild Wars 2 ChapterClick APPLY in the upper rightComplete the Application

We look forward to hearing from you!

-Auro, Officer Tyrs Paladium

Hello Lordzetal,

Please consider Blissful Epidemic [blis] on Gate of Madness in your search for a new guild.

We are a stable and thriving PvX/WvW guild, currently at 200 members. We have no representation requirement as long as you make an effort to engage with the guild and join us for 1-2 WvW raids per week. We can offer all the amenities of a PvE guild and provide you with a hardcore WvW raiding experience, running an average of 10-15 during WvW raids. (Server Transfer may be required for that though).

Still, our PvE and PvP experience should be enough to keep you engaged. We devote a single night a week to Raiding and have a fully upgraded guild hall and packed Discord channel.

Our guild has accumulated some of the finest players in Gate of Madness - former leaders, officers, drivers and veterans who have played and enjoyed the game for years. We'd love to add you to the family.

Good luck in your search. Please PM me on the forums or in-game, or DM me in Discord at Bad Axxe#2937 if you have any questions or are interested in joining us. Thanks!

hey Lord, we used to have a lot of older folks but they have been moving on from the game. but we have fathers on their late 30s, and 40s, inviting sons in the guild, as well as couples, generally we run with everyone.our guild offers a relaxing environment, suitable for new/returning players to learn/relearn the game while having fun with us at the same time.we have players, me included, run trainings and contents in game for others. so they could get their needed elite specializations, or achievements, or masteries, etc.i'd contact you in game shortly after this. otherwise, you can find more info about us here: https://www.reddit.com/r/guildrecruitment/comments/7u0gj4/napvxintense_pleasure_mmm_chill_guild_lfm/

Archived