Error 7:11:3:191:101 keeps showing up every 10-30 minutes and especially in events

It keeps coming up redirecting character to character selection than after three times like these it shows a black screen with the same error, i checked everything (all things listed in help page here: https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/115015782307 nothing seems to fix my problem). However i have a broadband internet on my network and i'm alone in my network also. So is there a build to fix this error going on? Because it stucks animation with movement of character allowed, when i was in Metrica Province near Rata Sum portal i went through it and kept going until i reached that Smoky-wall in the end , players movement stuck on last move done repeatedly (i mean if running showing it running without end) and skills kept like i still clicking them w/o effect (though if i were in event when it happens when i re-login in same character i don't get that event completed :( it's really confusing that i can't keep playing in the game)

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:You might try a VPN, and see if that helps your connection issues.

Good luck.

Thanks i'll try but i don't think it's from connection between my PC and the server (Dragonbrand and Ping is 2xx) but i think it's a connection problem between In-Game content and transition to another content because it happens when i change map(waypoints), in events, when there is some characters in an area (Lion's Arch for example) and instances (i have to go back from beginning)

• 2 months later...

I have had the same error trying to finish the Living World 3 story 'Frozen Out' , spending around 28 hours. I submitted a ticket ...no response yet.After trying PC windows 10 reinstall, windows firewall access etc...with no joyI HAVE FIXED THIS PROBLEMI used Norton Utilities to repair the registry. I finished the story!!!!!!!! I had 6 web browsers running and 5 utilities..all nothing to do with GW2..so my connection IS fine!!!!Come on Anet this is NOT a code 7..it is a registry problem. no wonder people are so confused.

@RayOfLite.8940 said:Come on Anet this is NOT a code 7..it is a registry problem. no wonder people are so confused.

That's an entirely unreasonable comment. The client doesn't go probing around in the Registry to see if it's broken when it gets the network error. It should not do that. It should just report the network error. (And the problem gets reported to the game client as a network error, not a registry error.)

My connection speed is http://www.speedtest.net/result/7314846870I have played Guildwars since 2004 but gave up for 3 years because of error 7.I have stood at the end of this story while Rox talks, sometimes the video of Braham appears, and get Error 7 at any point after killing the Ice Beast.Until I fixed my registry, and it worked, story finished. I deliberately run huge amounts of web sites, I have a life outside GW2 :)Of course you can all go setting your firewalls, routers, increase your broadband speed, and you still wont say 'I FIXED THE PROBLEM'So Steve how did you fix the problem? :)

I've had the exact same problem over 20 times in Story Mode over the last two days and it is DEFINITELY NOT a connection issue with my internet. It occurs usually in the same spot during each story chapter. Currently I'm stuck on "Victory or Death" , after I spend 20-30 minutes to defeat the Mouth of Zaitan the game crashes. Definitely not a connection issue. Well played Arena Net.

Archived