new tastes

Ayikol.1945

I personally play warrior, ranger, necromancer, mesmer, guardian and thief (to a limited degree). A dragonhunter would be a mix of warrior and ranger, but maybe you would like something completely different. Reaper can play a bit like a slow warrior with shadow and ice magic , I recently leveled up a mesmer just for something completely different. Elementalist, Thief and Engineer are the furthest things from warrior and ranger imo.

If youre talking about what do we play, as in game mode.. then disregard all the above. I'm primarily a pve'r that dabbles with wvw when needed.

@Khailyn.6248 said:I personally play warrior, ranger, necromancer, mesmer, guardian and thief (to a limited degree). A dragonhunter would be a mix of warrior and ranger, but maybe you would like something completely different. Reaper can play a bit like a slow warrior with shadow and ice magic , I recently leveled up a mesmer just for something completely different. Elementalist, Thief and Engineer are the furthest things from warrior and ranger imo.

If youre talking about what do we play, as in game mode.. then disregard all the above. I'm primarily a pve'r that dabbles with wvw when needed.

I want a style that is more close to fighting and a little bit more resistant wvw/

I honestly cant imagine a profession with close fighting and more resilient than spellbreaker. People have been complaining in wvw about it for months now in regards to Full Counter. Thief is another one that tends to get griped about a lot because of its long stealth time, high mobility and burst damage. Maybe that would be something to try. Shatter mesmer is the only other one that would come to mind. Good defensive ability, some stealth, high mobility and high burst damage with a lot of control.

Archived