Boost to 40/50 worth using ?

Hi there. So My account is pretty old and I haven't been really playing the game since then, and I want to give gw2 his chance.Never been really high in levels. And I definelety won't use the direct level 80 boost, I know it's recommended for veteran player who already know the game.But what about those birthday gift with level 30-40-50 boost ? I have a lot of them actually, is it worth to use them or I'll be quickly overwhelmed by all the things I missed ?

Ty guys

@Kaisen.2650 said:Hi there. So My account is pretty old and I haven't been really playing the game since then, and I want to give gw2 his chance.Never been really high in levels. And I definelety won't use the direct level 80 boost, I know it's recommended for veteran player who already know the game.But what about those birthday gift with level 30-40-50 boost ? I have a lot of them actually, is it worth to use them or I'll be quickly overwhelmed by all the things I missed ?

Ty guys

Do it OP :D ,

It is nice to insta level, I myself have used them a couple of times especially when I delete a character and make a new one. But if you just want to enjoy the story experience, just level up the old fashion way you will get to level 80 quick anyways.

@Kaisen.2650 said:Hi there. So My account is pretty old and I haven't been really playing the game since then, and I want to give gw2 his chance.Never been really high in levels. And I definelety won't use the direct level 80 boost, I know it's recommended for veteran player who already know the game.But what about those birthday gift with level 30-40-50 boost ? I have a lot of them actually, is it worth to use them or I'll be quickly overwhelmed by all the things I missed ?

Ty guys

Depends what you want fractals/raids/pvp/open world/crafting legendaries? For me its everything. IMO, its worth using any boosters you have. For me levelling in open world sucks and is completely and utterly boring. The end game content will require you to get HoT and PoF builds to optimise gameplay anyway, so you'll have to do research and learn a basically completely different class anyway when you get to level 80. So the only time I agree with not using boosters, is if you are not sure what profession you want to play.

For that I would check out builds on metabattle.com and snowcrows.com, see what is demanded of each class in PvP/raids/fractals. Then check out the top streamers and find youtube videos of them being played in game, find the latest benchmark videos for DPS, just give yourself an idea of what they are like before you choose. The fun doesn't start until you are level 80 for me, it's the reason I stopped playing the game during the original launch. There just wasn't enough end game content for me. Now you have HoT, 100 fractals, raids e.t.c.

Archived