We Have [SOUL] NA/Active, seeking more members. Tight knit group. Fun adults. recruitement/closed

wolfieblitz.9583

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh wow. We have several people on the West coast. You could always give us a try and see if you like being in the guild. We have plenty of people on in the evenings and up till the wee hours of the morning. Just let me know and I'll send you an invite if we aren't want you want, no one will hold it against you. call it a trial period.

Looking for new and veteran players to help fill the ranks of our guild. We are fun and friendly we use discord for voice comms and we like to help out with content. We are a smallish guild and no one is a number here. If you are looking for a social group then you've found us. We are looking for you to join!

We have a limited amount of space left for several people to fill once we reach cap recruiting will stop and we will shut the doors for a long while. We have gained many good members who fill up our discord nightly and during the day after they finish work. I am very proud of my guild it has turned out to be everything I have wanted it to be and we are having a great time within these walls. I thank all my members and friends within our guild they are the heart and SOUL of this guild. I couldn't wish for better. I have the best.

We are currently looking for new and veteran players to fill the slots we have open. If you feel that our guild sounds like a good fit please apply at http://psr.shivtr.comI'm looking for people who will take part in events and help build the guild with us. We are still a new guild and we plan to be around for a long time. Looking for people on SOS for WvW. Also we have custom arena for PvP available to our members.

We are a newish guild with under 100 members and we are close and work well as a team. We would like to add more members to fill out the remaining spots in our guild with new, returning or veteran guildies. I am also looking for a raid teacher or teachers to take over the raiding part of the guild.

Archived