Looking for a chill and social EU based PVE guild, please do read below for details

Rayden.3695

So, priority point is that the guild should not be driven by endgame content and instead just be a place to talk about things you see and do in game and whatnot. Also I've not purchased the new expansion as of yet since I'm just returning and am kind of on the fence still whether to buy it or not, but will likely buy it once I do what I was going to do as a test if I still enjoy the game.

As to why I want a social guild: I've spent the vast majority of my nearly 6000 hours in GW2 in a high end dungeon, fractal and raid running guilds(depending on the year ofc.) and the atmosphere in such guilds always tends to lean towards toxicity towards less experienced players and while that's all well and good I personally have no interest in that anymore, I'd rather just be a scrub(force of habit, not serious with the word) that faffs around.

Feel free to contact me whenever I'm online via whisper or mail or psychic abilities(please avoid this while I'm sleeping, I get cranky if woken up).

Archived