Now we have chairs, Whats next?

@Skekzyz.1458 said:Still can't use Tab targeting to select the one I want in less than 5 clicks, but I can sit in a chair.Still can't see what I'm targeting even if I have the right one targeted, but I can sit in a chair.Still can't change what the mouse buttons do in Action Camera, but I can sit in a chair.Still can't put a consumable into a slot that is key-bindable, but I can sit in a chair.Still can't move important UI elements like skills or target info, but I can sit in a chair.Still can't save a build template without third party software, but I can sit in a chair.Still can't use incredibly expensive gathering tools on any character, any time I want, have to move them around constantly, but I can sit in a chair.Still only have one truly viable option to make sure I'm seeing the location of the one thing I really want to keep track of in a Charlie Foxtrot of visuals on my screen, but I can sit in a chair.

Use the pointer to select somewhere, right click, select 'sit' from the pie menu .... and end up doing a headstand at the other end of the couch. Oh, I was thinking of second life when some new creator forgot to include pose scripts/prims.

Archived