LFG - Check My Stuffs

I feel like I'm writing a dating bioHave discordAge 27, MaleWorks Full time web developer/designerRecently single =']Logs on once a day.Empathetic and good at explaining things.Follows seasonal anime.Need to fill in 3rd 4th and 5th guild slot. Will be looking for GH with nodes to farm daily LOLActive, lots of game exp. Full ascended. Have the shining blade.Discord: CerealNumber#9734My stuffs,RZCmRhM.pngNwEy2S1.png

hit me up with those dms! and guild invites~!

ewww human female meta. haha.what time do you usually get online and play? since our prime is after 7pm CST.we have nodes in our gh. not full full but half way there.lots of good folks ranging from gw1 vets to new players. run dungeons, fractal trainings, t4s daily, hp trains, open world stuff, unranked pvp and what not.we also use Discord and it's pretty dang active all day every day. since adulting is hard during the day due to school/work, Discord is active on text channels until nightfall.for more info about us, you could look it up here.https://www.reddit.com/r/guildrecruitment/comments/7u0gj4/napvxintense_pleasure_mmm_chill_guild_lfm/

Archived