Can't get into ANY PoF map

Didnt we have a stresstest? Oh wait. did no one participate in the stresstest? Well i logged in for stress test, was playing for 5min and left. Why? We dont get to test the whole map, got bored by the lack of quests aviable and we could keep any loot. Next time ANET does a stress test, give people something so they WANT to test. 90% of my guild was doing something else than testing. Then this happens.btw: also stuck on loading screen, cant play my character.Edit: got in after 10 tries. Keep on going guys.

@Aury.1367 said:Didnt we have a stresstest? Oh wait. did no one participate in the stresstest? Well i logged in for stress test, was playing for 5min and left. Why? We dont get to test the whole map, got bored by the lack of quests aviable and we could keep any loot. Next time ANET does a stress test, give people something so they WANT to test. 90% of my guild was doing something else than testing. Then this happens.btw: also stuck on loading screen, cant play my character.Edit: got in after 10 tries. Keep on going guys.

You can get in but try moving around using the WP's. I'm up to the part of the story where I have to walk through the gate to get to the desert highlands but it just wont load the next area. I hit ok to go through the gate it sits there for about 5-10 seconds then goes to the loading screen and then that's it, It sits on the load screen for 5 minutes or so then just boots me out of the game with the lost connection error.

Archived