Returning casual player LFG for a bit of everything

Altheor.1786

Hey folks,I just came back to GW2 and I'm interested in finding a guild to get a bit oriented into the game again. I've got a couple of lv. 80 characters but I haven't played the game in several years.I'm interested in joining a reasonably active guild that has space for casual players or people who are returning to the game.

Yumi is looking for serious members to liven up the guild.It's a little small rn but it gives off that home feeling that way (also your welcome to choose a home to decorate in our Guildhall Lost precipice)We have tons of things to do and require alot of teamwork to complete our upcoming racing track around the map and it's always nice to see an active chat.

We stand for 'The cute and adorable', have a site in progress and discord https://discord.gg/QgzGpFqThe guild is friendly and we tolerate a decent amount of fair respect to our members resulting in good friendships and awesome gameplay.With a place u can call home as guildhall you know your one of us then... We have devilish ranks and it's not that hard to rank up!~simply show up sometime for a guild mission and we are happy. No rep required.

Love,Guildleader of 'The cute and adorable' [Yumi]Veryl

Hello Altheor, My guild, Game Over Inc. Is a gaming community that is establishing itself in tyria! We have experienced members and leadership and are looking for new members to help achieve our goal of becoming a tight nit community of friends completing the content we want!

We are currently looking for people who are interested in Fractals, Meta Events, Guild missions, PvP, maybe WvW one day, and just general hanging out. Eventually raiding will be on the docket but we want to get membership going and help people learn about the game and help to gear people through those events. We do want at least some participation in guild events as we are keeping membership levels between 25-50 members so that no one is left out or gets lost in the mix. If you have more questions or would like to talk more, you can message me in the game via my name here in the forums. We are NA based, central/eastern time zone used for scheduling.

we have space for casual players. we also welcome returning players.in fact a lot of us are returners, and casuals. we want to give them a passion to enjoy and stick to the game this time.teach dungeons, fractals, and do other open world events/achieves/stories. overall been pretty chill and helpful. no drama so far since the guild's establishment +Dwe're super active on Discord during the day, even at work! and active voice chat going on at night. prime time around 7-9pm CST and onwards.if you feel like you'd give it a try, can inbox in-game or on reddit.https://www.reddit.com/r/guildrecruitment/comments/7u0gj4/napvxintense_pleasure_mmm_chill_guild_lfm/

Greetings Altheor,

Welcome back to Tyria. If you play on NA servers, I think you'd be a nice fit for my little home. We're called The Gryphons Aerie and we’re a small, casual/semi-casual yet social, 18+, PvE, family on Tarnished Coast. We're currently trying to rebuild our core ranks in order to have more regular guild events. Right now, we have events (none are mandatory, ever) on Sundays and Tuesdays or Wednesdays along with a lot of random pick-up "Lets go do this thing" groups, focusing on things like Dungeons, Fractals, Living World Story Content, hero point chasing, etc. We hope to add more in the future as our ranks grow. Our current peak time tends to be in the mid-late evening EST, though we have a few others from various time zones.

We know that RL comes first and stress that fact.We’ll still be there even if you can’t for a bit of time. Just leave a little note to let us know you'll be away, and all is well.

We do not demand 100% representation.It’s not our business to tell you who you can and cannot associate with; that choice is yours alone.

We are focused on providing a place where people can feel comfortable and as though they are more than just a name on the roster. We want everyone to feel like family.We are very LGBTQ+ affirmative and do not tolerate any sort of derogatory words, comments, bigotry etc. toward anyone regardless of nationality, race, religious beliefs, gender identity or sexuality. Anyone violating that policy is subject to immediate removal, no questions asked.

We’re willing to help out with any and all questions as best as we can, whether it's dungeons/Fractals, builds, and other general game questions. All you need to do is ask. We also don’t do the “speed runs”, exploits, etc, nor require anyone to bring a specific class or build for any dungeon run. Bring whatever you want and we'll have fun regardless.

We also have a Discord, using the text channels is expected, but use of the voice chat is on a purely optional basis.

For more information, check out our Guild Website.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to drop me a note here or contact me in game and I’ll do my best to answer them.

Archived