Baby's Second Super Adventure

This has been bugged for myself and others for four years now, i would love to complete it but i am stuck at 32/33 unable to complete Zone 3_#9. Could you perhaps let us finish it finally?There have been other posts previous years, bug reports sent, reddit has covered it, and someone even made video's showing they can't complete it this year

There's a lot of cuts involved with Infantile mode.2016 cut part of W2Z2 out, making people miss #6 from this very achievement.

If you follow dulfys guide to Bauble collecting, you should unlock W2 - Z3- #9. You don't have to collect the baubles ofc, just follow the routes to find the part you're missing. (Warning: If you do collect all the baubles, it could take a while)I only started both W1 and W2 achievements this year and have had 0 issues completing them aswell as Baby's First and Second Super Adventure achievements.

@"Fallen Anon.6378" said:This has been bugged for myself and others for four years now, i would love to complete it but i am stuck at 32/33 unable to complete Zone 3_#9. Could you perhaps let us finish it finally?There have been other posts previous years, bug reports sent, reddit has covered it, and someone even made video's showing they can't complete it this year

Im the one who report this every year with videos in reddit and here, you can find this year report here:https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/34378/sab-baby-s-super-adventure-achievement-bug-since-back-to-school-event-4-years-ago-video-inside#latest

@Haleydawn.3764 said:There's a lot of cuts involved with Infantile mode.2016 cut part of W2Z2 out, making people miss #6 from this very achievement.

If you follow dulfys guide to Bauble collecting, you should unlock W2 - Z3- #9. You don't have to collect the baubles ofc, just follow the routes to find the part you're missing. (Warning: If you do collect all the baubles, it could take a while)I only started both W1 and W2 achievements this year and have had 0 issues completing them aswell as Baby's First and Second Super Adventure achievements.

Its a bug, you can check the video proof in the link I posted above. People who have problems with this achivement have it bugged since the first year, they released a fix later, but that didnt worked for everyone with the bug.

I have reported it previous years and have noticed others but Serra you definitely do all the hard work, thank you :) now if Anet would just finally respond.

And Hayley, this bug largely affects people who did SAB first and second years, but i believe i had read people who have done it last year and it bugged out.

@Fallen Anon.6378 said:I have reported it previous years and have noticed others but Serra you definitely do all the hard work, thank you :) now if Anet would just finally respond.

And Hayley, this bug largely affects people who did SAB first and second years, but i believe i had read people who have done it last year and it bugged out.

Well, I say started the Achievements this year. I’ve dabbled in SAB since it’s inception, so gaining APs from it without going full on “I’m doing this this and this today”.I set out to complete what I was missing this year, so this isn’t a bug that affects everyone for sure.

Archived