Returning casual trash seeking new home

Tyler.4937

I haven't played in a long while, but I really want to get back into it. Despite "guild" being in the name I've never joined one. I'd really like an active group of friendly people in their 20's that are online in the afternoons and evenings. I work very early shifts and therefore I'm not online super late like a lot of people seem to be.

Thanks for reading!

NA/Casual/PvE/Active, seeking new members!

Phantom Soul Reavers

[sOUL] is a casual guild on the NA servers. Located in the Central/Eastern time zone.

1) Age of 25+ (But 22-24 ages Considered!)2) Discord is mandatory to communicate and to get to know each other.3) We have a Zero Tolerance for Drama!4) No begging or using others to give you large amounts of materials.5) No rep requirement.

We ask that you use Discord so we are able to give instructions and get to know you as one of our Members.If you do not wish to speak at least listen when needed.

We are currently a small guild, but with your help we will expand and grow. Our home is (Windswept Haven).

For now we are able to offer:

1) Guild missions2) Fractals3) PvE4) We help our members through content

Join us and you will never be left behind in the dust. We will be there for you,but we can't help if you don't let us know what you need, and the best way is to join us on discord.

Visit our website: http://psr.shivtr.com/ Please fill out the application. It will be processed quickly.

WolfieBlitz.9583

Archived