toxicity and wtf just happened

czerwoni.9563

@"czerwoni.9563" said:tl:dr teammates rage when you don't do what they want

It's worse. Teammates rage when you DO actually do what they want... but they are either oblivious or blind with rage, looking for someone or something to blame... because it can't be their fault.

Let me preface the examples by saying I'm a Thief... so I am the natural target of rage.

I've had teammates yell at me to go to Far when I'm already at Far, and evading three different opponents, just trying to escape.

I've had teammates blaming me for not hunting the opposing Deadeye... when I've already killed him twice in the first 3 minutes of the match.

I've had another Thief blame me for not pressuring the opposing duo of Deadeyes right after he defended himself when the rest of the team blamed him for not doing well.

I've had a Necro teammate blame me for not fully capping Far in one match, then blamed me for not decapping Far in the next match... when he left our Mid fights to go capture Far. I'm like... you're a Necro, stop playing like you're a Thief. Stop going to Far, stop fighting off point, and stay on Mid so I can go decap an empty Far.

I tell you, something is wrong in their heads. If they have enough ability and focus to both watch me through the match as well as do their own job, they should never be in my matches in the first place... they should be in upper Legendary.

It does get frustrating. I'm having to almost beg before every match... "Please, please, please don't capture Mid, then just immediately abandon it as soon as we win it." But the same people who rage at me are the ones who run around the map, fighting in the middle of nowhere, leaving me to make the choice of doing what I'm supposed to do or to pathetically attempt to bunker a wide-open Mid, hoping it's either a Thief or Necro that engages me.

@bLind.6278 said:

@"Volrath.1473" said:Well, i bought the game and the expansions just like all of you guys and I play HOWEVER i want and seriously i couldn't care less about the "Pro" 15yo kids, if I just wanna chill and 1v1 or just camp a point ill do it!"but your a teef you should be roaming" and your a kid you should be making your homework!Cry all you want, smash you PC if you want, ill be sitting right here doing whatever i want, however i want.

Peace

Cool, man. I hope you enjoy playing Unranked, where you should be.

There are toxic thinktheyknowbetter even in unranked. This behavior doesn't just stop because it's ranked or not.It has to do with maturity.

People who are half as good as they pretend aren't blaming their team an entire match. It's a teamplay mode, not a mode about showing off (and nobody care about their own little person)

@czerwoni.9563 said:

@"BMW.2951" said:This happened to me and my buddy yesterday and it is frustrating. A necro should always be in mid and putting health barriers on teammates and applying pressure on mid with condition aoes so your team can win the team fight. A necro on a treb is a complete waste of time because you are hindering your team in middle, instead have another guy get on the treb to help you support mid. I see so many people that don't know how to use their class properly and they don't understand the conquest game mode at all with rotations. It's a team game mode and if you can't rotate properly it's over.

I hate that the mode requires so much teamwork because of bad players that ruin it for people like myself that understands the game mode. I wish they would implement 2v2 deathmatch or heck... a 5v5 deathmatch mode would be fun too.

Edit: I don't know if you got on the treb so that is my mistake if you did. But also people frustrate me when they fight off point like you do also.

i didnt lol and i always spam "please fight on point"

I really wish people would stop spamming that without an ounce of knowledge of the situation, just based on what they see on a map."On point" isn't always the best option.

@uraldum.8513 said:

@"Volrath.1473" said:Well, i bought the game and the expansions just like all of you guys and I play HOWEVER i want and seriously i couldn't care less about the "Pro" 15yo kids, if I just wanna chill and 1v1 or just camp a point ill do it!"but your a teef you should be roaming" and your a kid you should be making your homework!Cry all you want, smash you PC if you want, ill be sitting right here doing whatever i want, however i want.

Peace

Cool, man. I hope you enjoy playing Unranked, where you should be.

You're being insanely rude. Let people play how they want and learn at their own pace.

But he is right, 100% right. Would you like to see someone in real life sports behaving in such manner? That would really piss off some people who compete, doing their best to win. Unranked and hotjoin is meant for having bubbly kind of fun and that is perfectly fine. The same is with dungeons and raids. You can go off-meta (I did yesterday in fact) to have fun with guildies on dungeons. But if you pull that off in a raid you will get kicked for underperforming. There is a threshold and everyone has a different meaning of fun. One's fun is to do silly things and not being serious about something, just for giggles, that's alright. The other's fun is to be serious, competitive, to test their skill against someone else to see who is better in a good ol' fair play clash. It is in our nature, both of these cases. Thus, if someone does not respect the definition of fun of other people, then such a person is no better, quite an egoist I believe.

@Deihnyx.6318 said:

@"BMW.2951" said:This happened to me and my buddy yesterday and it is frustrating. A necro should always be in mid and putting health barriers on teammates and applying pressure on mid with condition aoes so your team can win the team fight. A necro on a treb is a complete waste of time because you are hindering your team in middle, instead have another guy get on the treb to help you support mid. I see so many people that don't know how to use their class properly and they don't understand the conquest game mode at all with rotations. It's a team game mode and if you can't rotate properly it's over.

I hate that the mode requires so much teamwork because of bad players that ruin it for people like myself that understands the game mode. I wish they would implement 2v2 deathmatch or heck... a 5v5 deathmatch mode would be fun too.

Edit: I don't know if you got on the treb so that is my mistake if you did. But also people frustrate me when they fight off point like you do also.

i didnt lol and i always spam "please fight on point"

I really wish people would stop spamming that without an ounce of knowledge of the situation, just based on what they see on a map."On point" isn't always the best option.

i spam it when my team can clearly fight on point, chasing a 200 hp thief across the map off the point all the way to their base is a waste of time especially when we have 0 capped and enemies have 2 capped and one being de-capped. so its not what i see on the map its legit they chased him off the point then continued a 5 man thief chase while i got rofl stomped on the point in a 1v4

Actually i do not mind when people do whatever they want as long as we end up being rewarded in term of points. I like posting strategies and it is usually doing good, but this gets demotivating when you keep posting on chat on draw on map, and nothing happens and you watch your team losing 500-200 without caring..

Got a game we were losing by 100 points until our teammate finally went for far after i posted it for the 5th time. We then tricapped and had a +50 pts. Until he decided to go close again, match ending in a 500-480.. This isn't motivating when you should be winning the match easily , and end up on a close lose because people don't read the chat..

@Abazigal.3679 said:Actually i do not mind when people do whatever they want as long as we end up being rewarded in term of points. I like posting strategies and it is usually doing good, but this gets demotivating when you keep posting on chat on draw on map, and nothing happens and you watch your team losing 500-200 without caring..

Got a game we were losing by 100 points until our teammate finally went for far after i posted it for the 5th time. We then tricapped and had a +50 pts. Until he decided to go close again, match ending in a 500-480.. This isn't motivating when you should be winning the match easily , and end up on a close lose because people don't read the chat..

i like close point to point matches but we would have won if we stayed on bell...we got removed by a rev push back then hard cc from enemy team. was amazing we had 499 points and they had 485 then they capped bell and won

Archived