Returning player lfg on blackgate

Razak.7432

Hey all,

Been considering returning to GW2 after... Well there weren't any expansions when I played. I always liked the game but never felt there were defined group roles and felt a lot of the game was geared towards solo play. I also never really had a good group. The expansions seemed to help the first couple of issues to a certain degree, now seeing if I would like the game more if I could also fix the group.

I am not entirely sure how much time I am going to be dedicating to the game and because of previous issues I am not sure if I will stick. (Great sell I know but I want to set realistic expectations). I am interested in grouping almost exclusively. I have been having a difficult time already playing due to loneliness. I also would like to get into raiding at a certain point. I will say that when I have stuck on previous MMOs, I generally am pretty active, but don't want to over promise.

I currently have an 80 thief but won't likely play that character. I have a 45 ranger that I want to turn into druid and started up a mesmer to go Chrono.

I don't particularly want to join a huge guild but would like to find a group that has a fairly active base. I play central time and would play evenings. Let me know if you might have something for me.

Hi, Razak! You know, at first I was kind of concerned about you saying you might not stick... but you're so realistic about it, I figured I'd reach out anyway. It's kind of difficult to "stick" to any game without a sense of community.

I'm part of the Remnants of Hope [HOPE] guild and maybe we could be that community for you. We have very active forums, teamspeak and group events every day of the week, including raid training, pvp, meta events/bounties, dungeons, fractals... pretty much anything you could want to do in-game, we have people who do it, and we're very welcoming, whether you're totally new or just trying a new thing! And the overall attitude in our community is fantastic. We really pride ourselves on the awesome people that make up Remnants of Hope. Although we have a lot of "stuff" to offer, it's really our members who make this guild what it is.

We're not on Blackgate, but unless World vs World is a big deal for you, it won't matter. You can still do everything else with us!

If you'd like to get to know us better, visit our website and check out our full recruitment post HERE. Feel free to message me in-game or on our forums (I'm Siscia over there) if you would like more info or just want to chat! Let me know if you have any questions. :)

@Razak.7432 said:Hey all,

Been considering returning to GW2 after... Well there weren't any expansions when I played. I always liked the game but never felt there were defined group roles and felt a lot of the game was geared towards solo play. I also never really had a good group. The expansions seemed to help the first couple of issues to a certain degree, now seeing if I would like the game more if I could also fix the group.

I am not entirely sure how much time I am going to be dedicating to the game and because of previous issues I am not sure if I will stick. (Great sell I know but I want to set realistic expectations). I am interested in grouping almost exclusively. I have been having a difficult time already playing due to loneliness. I also would like to get into raiding at a certain point. I will say that when I have stuck on previous MMOs, I generally am pretty active, but don't want to over promise.

I currently have an 80 thief but won't likely play that character. I have a 45 ranger that I want to turn into druid and started up a mesmer to go Chrono.

I don't particularly want to join a huge guild but would like to find a group that has a fairly active base. I play central time and would play evenings. Let me know if you might have something for me.

Hello Razak,My Name is Darth Ryoma! My guild is known as the (CIS) Confederacy of Independent Systems my guild does this set of things in GW2:RIBA Silverwastes FarmFractelsWorld VS World and lastlyBounty Hunter Trains in the Crystal Desert areasThank you and to contact me just replay to my comment on your post or in game on Stormbluff Isle Server NA via Whisper

Archived