Renengade Valid Path

I believe there is still a bug since it was added to the game, You cannot summon any of Kalla's Summons if you do not have a Valid path to target, which makes 0 sense when you can't even teleport to them, or move to them in any way, they also have a duration so they aren't around forever, So why is it limited in so many ways?

Any ideas if this is a bug or not and why it is/is not?

@"Lunacy Solacio.6514" said:It has been that way since renegade was introduced. It is very annoying and frustrating to not be able to summon it even at your own feet because 'no valid path'.

I know, and they still haven't changed it, they should act like AoEs and not "Necromancer flesh worms", I get the feeling it's a similar mechanic, but you can't teleport so it's useless

@Kuulpb.5412 said:

@"Lunacy Solacio.6514" said:It has been that way since renegade was introduced. It is very annoying and frustrating to not be able to summon it even at your own feet because 'no valid path'.

I know, and they still haven't changed it, they should act like AoEs and not "Necromancer flesh worms", I get the feeling it's a similar mechanic, but you can't teleport so it's useless

Yep, agreed.

Archived