Warrior banners CD bug

This bug is bugging me (pun intended) for a long time, yet I missed reporting it already.When I run my warrior in a group setting, I usually have banner of disc and banner of strength on my bar. Now as long as I use those, everything is fine, but if I throw a banner and swap the other banner out for something else (a shout, a stance, doesn't matter), the newly added skill shares the CD with the banner that I just used. Pretty meh if you prepare a boss fight, throw a banner, switch a skill before engaging... and then can't use it since it is on cooldown for almost one and a half minute.Workaround would be to slot skills before throwing the first banner, but as soon as you miss to do so, the bug will get you.(Inbefore the obligatory "why u don't run both banners anyway"- when running via lfg there might be another warrior around taking the second banner. Or you have a boss that can't be citrically hit = no need for disc banner)

this is not a bug from my playing its been in for a long time but its were when you use a skill that skill you used cant be used for a swap untill the skill is off cooldown. i think it has been like this for like 2 years maybe longer but its been in for a long time. now if your switching a differant skill and still geting it then yes its a bug and should be looked into.

@"Belishine.7493" said:this is not a bug from my playing its been in for a long time but its were when you use a skill that skill you used cant be used for a swap untill the skill is off cooldown. i think it has been like this for like 2 years maybe longer but its been in for a long time. now if your switching a differant skill and still geting it then yes its a bug and should be looked into.I'm totally aware of how skills/skillswap usually behaves, therefor I'm pretty sure it's a bug. For clarification:If the skillbar is6 - Healing skill7 - Banner of Str8 - Banner of Disc9 - Signet of X0 - Elitethen the bug occurs as follows:1) I use skill 7 - Banner of Str; the Banner appears, the skill goes on its 90sec cooldown. --> everything as it should be2) I swap out skill 8 - Banner of Disc (I didn't engage combat yet so I can still swap skills) for a Shout, like "For great justice!" --> the shout appears on my skillbar, but it shares the cooldown from skill 7 - Banner of Str and thus can't be used now nor swapped out for the remaining ~87 seconds until the CD refreshes

Archived