GW2 Won't Launch

Hello...Lately my GW2 will not launch. Whenever I press the .exe the launcher comes up and then when I press the play button the launcher closes and nothing else happens. The game does not launch or anything. I have already tried uninstalling/reinstalling the game. Any Ideas on how I could fix this?

Thank you!

PC Specs:intel i7-37708GB RAMGigabyte GeForce GTX 970 TiWindows 10 Home 64-bit version 10.0.16299

Some ideas:

If you have the password and email saved in properties it probably its asking for an email security code coz your IP changed or something so log in manually with the regular launcher and check.

Or

The launcher could think its already running somewhere so try restarting your computer maybe?

But I find the first one is the most likely when the launcher starts for me and nothing happens (its trying to ask for verification but since I'm bypassing the login screen I can't do that part)

@Fremtid.3528 said:Some ideas:

If you have the password and email saved in properties it probably its asking for an email security code coz your IP changed or something so log in manually with the regular launcher and check.

Or

The launcher could think its already running somewhere so try restarting your computer maybe?

But I find the first one is the most likely when the launcher starts for me and nothing happens (its trying to ask for verification but since I'm bypassing the login screen I can't do that part)

The problem has been persisting for quite a while so I don't believe any of these are the main issue.

@SlippyCheeze.5483 said:Ensure you have updated to the absolutely most recent NVIDIA drivers. Recent versions had a resource leak, now fixed, that seems to have caused this symptom. (Basically, GW2 couldn't initialize DirectX, and just crashed because they never anticipated that being a problem.)

So I updated my drivers but it still doesn't work. Any more tips you can think of?

Archived