[NA] West Coast Active Guilds

Sulphur.9130

From experience there's almost no west coast focused guilds out there. I've been looking for literally months. Basically going to have to join a massive guild that has people from all over the place but even then most of those guilds that schedule activities do it around reset and are EST focused.

@Doxmia.1024 said:From experience there's almost no west coast focused guilds out there. I've been looking for literally months. Basically going to have to join a massive guild that has people from all over the place but even then most of those guilds that schedule activities do it around reset and are EST focused.

@Sulphur.9130 said:Looking for an active guild on the west coast of NA...I log in almost every day so looking for a guild where I can advance. Getting tired of asking but gotta keep trying!

My suggestion to the both of you, then, is to create your own west-coast based guild. :D It may not be the most optimal of ideas anymore, but it is still rather doable with some time and hard work. I truly do hope you both find that perfect guild out there, but never let go of the possibility of starting your own legacy; it never hurts to try!

Archived