A pvp facing the Nekros? Yes or for sure?

KldD.5240

Look what I'm going to say here is not a complaint or anything, it's more of an outburst.GW2 is a 90% perfect match, just not 100% for one reason: the unbalanced pvp!The ranked PVP mode of GW2 is an absurdly unbalanced thing.There is not much chance of getting to enjoy the PVP of the game because they are unmotivated by the stalemate between teams.I enter the ranked and the enemy team comes: 1 Mesmer, 3 Nekros (Which by the way is destroying the game with its imbalance) ready my departure is lost.It was the people who entered PVP to stay in control and there was no report system for them to suffer the consequences.Instead of having fun in a competitive match I stress.Would it be interesting for AreaNet to do something about it?A balancing system for classes, at least in Ranked. Or a temporary Ban system in PVP for those who get ranked to be Troll?

I suggest that you create a counter for the meta that you can swap to during the match count down. Check B, see what you are up against and prepare accordingly.

Necros are powerful, to be sure. They aren’t perfect though and they can’t do everything. Scourge is weak to condi cleanse and range burst. They lack mobility and disengage.

Yes that's true play as Scourge now for a while (own build, not 'meta') and these are indeed the typical things that will get me. that said matches are still horribly unbalanced. 9 out of 10 times its just a slaughter party for 1 of the teams, about 1 to 2 minutes in the game you will know who is going to win in most cases, and that is just wrong. Also what is very wrong is the fact that scoring is done based on team effort so since its is now normal to have a permanent 30% win rate in PvP you will go all the way back to bronze just because you will be in poorly matched games most of the time.

People tell me to dual queue and to wait playing until "prime time" to have better matches. This is obviously hurting PvP even more since it has now become a waiting game gamble. I don't like that at all.

If they incorporate your personal performance in a match more over your team effort it will be more fair, like how well you defended taken points killed players etc. Now I do have top stats in almost all games but are never properly rewarded since the team lost (70% of the time in my case).

So I am basically left with grinding myself trough endless frustration just to get 1 to 3 wins in 3 hours witch to me is insane and extremely off putting. So once I get those wings I set out to get it will probably the end of PvP for me if nothing changes since normal people play games for fun instead of torture.

Also I really don't see much activity from Anet about really fixing this matchmaking and rewarding issue other than some balancing patches that never really help with this particular problem and new backpacks, gliders, and outfits in the gemstore.

Archived