Story Instance- The Sacifice bugged

Well I would say don't bother because you'll just get disconnected from server in his next reappearance episode, but it seems due to the lack of comments on my threads and nobody saying jack shit to me in general chat that I'm apparently the only one on the fucking planet that this is happening to.

I guess I'll just read the forums and watch youtube videos about the story because I sure as shit can't play it.

I've had the same issue just now. We were all downed, one was able to rez, but Bath disappeared. Tried to die in fire to reset and when we reset, were kicked. Second time we did this, because last time someone was too close to the edge and was kicked and could not get back into the instance, so we had to do it again. I guess this is the 45 min instance people were talking about. We even did all the optional items. :(

I too am having issues with this instance. Two other friends grouped with me to help me, and we've tried twice to no avail. We were trying to do a quick run-through, so we skipped some of of the optional objectives. Both times in the fight with Balthazar, when he says "The flames will blacken your corpse" and he downs your character, nothing happens. I tried killing myself in the pillar of fire the first run, and the second run let myself die. I was prompted with the "Retry from Checkpoint or Exit" window, and when I clicked on Retry, I was kicked out of the instance. On the third try, I did it solo after reading some other posts here. I can confirm it worked flawlessly when I soloed the instance.

@Valreth.1309 said:I too am having issues with this instance. Two other friends grouped with me to help me, and we've tried twice to no avail. We were trying to do a quick run-through, so we skipped some of of the optional objectives. Both times in the fight with Balthazar, when he says "The flames will blacken your corpse" and he downs your character, nothing happens. I tried killing myself in the pillar of fire the first run, and the second run let myself die. I was prompted with the "Retry from Checkpoint or Exit" window, and when I clicked on Retry, I was kicked out of the instance. On the third try, I did it solo after reading some other posts here. I can confirm it worked flawlessly when I soloed the instance.

Haven't tried solo yet but when playing with one other person, we had the exact same issues you described. Going to try again tonight and if it fails again we will have to try it solo.

Archived