OK, Please nerf mirage~~~

TAIKA.1903

(Sorry, English is not my mother language, so.... if you can't understand what I am saying, I am sorry about that)

Hello, I am roach, a NA player who main power mesmer.(I said that because I always name my charactors with roach)

I am not good at ranked, but at least I got the top 25 tittle.(I know maybe I can't get anything in EU, but I am a asia player, I already play in NA with 250ping, if I went to EU, I think I have to play it with 350+ ping. sad....)

So, I wanna say "Do it, Anet, just nerf mirage's dodge, let those people see what will happen. Make mirage's dodge as same as other classes"

I don't know if those people who said "nerf mirage" played mirage before, but I did.

As a power mesmer, I did not only use my dodge to break stun, I also need use my dodges to attack (as same as condi mirage).

If a mirage mes do not use dodge attack, and just only use dodge to break stun, that mirage mes only does about 50% damage or less (compare to a normal mirage).

Most of time, if I try to save my energy for break stuns , I can't kill anyone.

And as a mirage mesmer, if I did not have a dodge in teamfight, ill die in a sec because I am not tanky like power ranger, holo or other power class.

So, Anet, please nerf mirage dodge, let mirage can't break stun with dodges and cast during dodges, do it.

As anet did before, now, there is no chrono power mesmer anymore in ranked (or in unranked), because most of plat2+ players know it is really suck now.(I am talking about the GS power mes, not the staff/sword, shield tanky mes)

Compare to a mirage mesmer, a chrono power mes has No damage, No survival skills. If enemy's team wanna focus on the chrono power mes, he will die in a sec.

Oh, by the way, I think thief will be happy to hear anet nerfs mirages' dodges, because before nerfing thieves already can farm power mirage mesmers.(For me, I can't beat any of thief who is has top100 tittle in 1v1, and most of time, I have to run as fast as I can.)

After nerfing..... hmmm, I think the mesmers will be a piece of cake for thieves.

So, again

"NERF MIRAGE'S DODGES, ANET, JUST DO IT. THANK YOU"

And then I will be happy to see what will happen, I can't wait.

@TAIKA.1903 said:

If a mirage mes do not use dodge attack, and just only use dodge to break stun, that mirage mes only does about 50% damage or less (compare to a normal mirage).

That's the worst lie I've heard.

And as a mirage mesmer, if I did not have a dodge in teamfight, ill die in a sec because I am not tanky like power ranger, holo or other power class.

Oh yeah, You can only chain 6 secs of Invulnerability. If you don't have dodge in team fight, if you didn't time them you SHOULD die that's not Mesmer exclusive although I see why did Mes players got used to this not applying to them....

As anet did before, now, there is no chrono power mesmer anymore in ranked (or in unranked), because most of plat2+ players know it is really suck now.(I am talking about the GS power mes, not the staff/sword, shield tanky mes)

Compare to a mirage mesmer, a chrono power mes has No damage, No survival skills. If enemy's team wanna focus on the chrono power mes, he will die in a sec.

It doesn't suck now, it is just not brokenly overpowered which is something they are not used to, so they think it sucks because it's not absolute EZ mode but rather normal -ish play and it doesn't feel natural, does it? ...Yeah Chrono power can only chain 6 sec of Invu and 3 secs of Block while applying protection on top of being mostly not hit in a cluster of phantasms and clones.

Archived