I can't progress in season 4, Daybreak.

I defeated Koss and have moved on to "Convincing the Corsair." I am supposed to "Show the coin to Sayida" but there is nothing in my inventory and there is a really, really long awkward silence after I tell Sayida she's not going to sell my bounty.I have watched 3 YouTube videos about showing the coin (it just happens after about 2 seconds and then move on with the story) and I have watched 3 videos on the previous story (Champion's Dawn) to see if I missed anything. (AyinMaiden's videos included)

Any directions would be appreciated.

I wanted to replay the fight with Koss, but it doesn't offer to replay until you finish the entire chapter.He said that the coin was mine, but I honestly don't recall the entire line. I looked in my inventory and wondered where the coin was (because he said it was mine.) I spent about an hour in the instance after the fight trying to discover if the coin was on a ledge or something.All that aside the story shouldn't have let me advance to the Sayida meeting.

So I went through the story multiple times yesterday, basically teleporting out of Istan and back again and talking to Sayida. I tried it again just now while writing this response and when I stood next to her and hit F the story advanced. It was either a server issue or I'm too stupid to be playing. Oh well. Thanks for your time and trouble,

Archived