[NA] [WvW] Returning player LF WvW guild

HiCurrently on SBI but I am willing to move for the right guild.

I'm looking for a guild that's in to small group zerg busting and possibly GvG, timezone is 1800 - 2200 UTC weekdays, anytime weekends. Have played most classes but mostly play, guard, ele, mes and necro. I've not played for about 1.5-2 years so I'm in the process of getting my characters geared up to meta builds.

Hey Oroi!

I'm not sure if our timezone would work for you, we raid during late NA and OCX timezone. Our raids start at 12:30am US-Eastern. We raid all 3 days of the weekend, during the week we rally sometimes, sometimes not. It varies. We announce everything on Discord.

[TKx] Top Knocx is a fight focused guild on Yak's Bend. We are serious about improving ourselves every single fight, regardless of whether we win or lose an engagement.We have been together as a guild for 4+ years. We are close-knit and take care of each other.

A few basic requirements:

• A working microphone
  • Willingness to accept constructive criticism (if you're playing like trash, something will be said to you, but we will help you and make you better, not just degrade you)
  • You must run our comped builds
  • Good communication skills, communication is very important in TKx.

If you are down with what I listed above, please take a look at our extended list of Rules and Expectations below:https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Qc3wRRKAorElxkSmtjLD9TZAiWQTs0Mlm3PlVi-7Q9w

Even if you are not interested in TKx, I am happy to help you however I can! Please contact me in game using account name: Montana.8032

Best of luck!-MitsLeader of TKx

Hello Oroiba,

Onward And Upward [sOAR] is a WvW guild located on Jade Quarry/Sanctum of Rall servers. We have no represent or activity policies but appreciate all our members' support. We have experienced WvW players on our roster that can mentor you as you get back into the WvW/GvG scene. As a returning player, [sOAR] sounds like a good fit for you! If you're interested in joining us, please send a message to Mysteriax.6049 or on Discord at Bad Axxe#2937. Thanks and have a great day!

Archived