Disconnected while playing Path of Fire story instances

Hello,

I have a problem while playing Path of Fire story, sometimes I get disconnected and have to redo the mission about 3 or 4 times or until I can finish it without crashing again. I always get the same error code: 7:11:3:191:101.I tried to lower the graphics and changed to "best performance" but still causes the same issue. When I am playing it shows that I clicked on a skill, it flashes but nothing happens. If I click on another skill it flashes too but then again, nothing happens. All I can do is move around and receive damage, then it disconnects me.If you know a solution for this problem, it would be much appreciated if you can share it with me and others who may have experienced it.

Thank you!

Recently I experienced something strange: usually I stop programs running in the background before starting GW2, but one day I forgot about it and Steam was running too. There were no disconnections in instanced areas like I got frequently when GW2 was running "alone". Maybe I just was lucky that day, but I'll continue with Steam in the background.

Archived