[NA/ EU] Legion of Honour [XIII] – Newcomer Friendly, Social, Fun, Do a bit of everything guild

Wow, how time can pass. The pandemic has had many of our lives turned upside down and focused very much away from gaming the last two years. But the guild is still here and still an active social group. With End of Dragons landing in a couple days, it's well past time we got to focus on some fun and games in Tyria again!

As every, anyone who wants to join us is very welcome! Just reply here and I'll be sure to get you an invite the next time I log in.

3 hours ago, Helequin.2608 said:

Another bump for the weekend! 

I've played Guild Wars and of course I got a hold of GW2 as soon as it came out.  The "game" is so good.  I got all the expansions as they were released but found myself alone most of the time.  My progression stopped, except for festivals.  I just logged in to do dailies.  Not much fun in that. 

I promised to return when they 'the devs' offered a new package.  It's EOD.  Not a surprise, I resurrected my Necromancer.  I had to give up GW2 because it just became too much.  No friends and no way to get better at keyboard fighting (nerve damage).  And I'll never be good at the new content.

I was hoping to find a guild that is active, friendly and has a lot of guidance in obtaining the hard content, like mounts.  If there's one thing I can't do, is solo the HoTs and Pofa maps.

Hopefully joining your guild will benefit both your guild and me.  I'm U.S. East Coast on Ferguson's Crossing.

Thanks.

Welcome Cinderbloc! I can definitely relate to how playing even a very good game can get lonely after a while. I've sent you an in game invite.

Feel free to join in and jump right into guild chat when you do. It's not always super-active with conversation if people are off on their own doing things, but by all means feel free to ask questions or ask for help clearing maps or challenges. There are a lot of helpful people around!

Edited by Helequin.2608

I'm an old (both in the GW universe and irl - 35 years going to 36 o.o) player and am looking for an active and fun guild which I can call home. I hope this is it. ^^

I've been playing Guild Wars 1 since 2005/2006, and Guild Wars 2 since release. I have all expansions and I mainly play PVE, although I do some WvW every now and then. Elementalist is my main.

I usually log in daily at around 7pm (CET) and my main server is Piken Square.