[NA/ EU] Legion of Honour [XIII] – Newcomer Friendly, Social, Fun, Do a bit of everything guild

Hello. Me and me friend / pet are looking for a nice, friendly and social place to call home in GW2 which we have just started playing again after a looooong time. What we are looking for in paticular are people we can spend some time voice chatting with in Discord as we find it's the bestest way to get to know people and have some casual fun.If you are still looking for members and don't mind n00bs please consider us as candidates for new meat for the grinder.Thank you.

Welcome ChemicalBeat, ToxicTeacup and Alxna! I've sent you all in game invites.

@RogueDK.9415 said:Hello. Me and me friend / pet are looking for a nice, friendly and social place to call home in GW2 which we have just started playing again after a looooong time. What we are looking for in paticular are people we can spend some time voice chatting with in Discord as we find it's the bestest way to get to know people and have some casual fun.If you are still looking for members and don't mind n00bs please consider us as candidates for new meat for the grinder.Thank you.

Rogue, we do have an active guild Discord (which is optional, not a requirement to join) server but the voice channels don't see a lot of use. They're open for anyone to use who wants them though. If you'd still like an invite for you and your friend, make sure to let me know what both of your usernames are and I'll send them on.

Welcome Turnkey, Bourqueb, Ragluv, Kelvor, DanceMonkey and Silklash!

I've sent you all and invite in game now. Check the guild panel (G) to get it. I'm doing my best to keep up with the thread, but I'm not on quite every day so apologies for any delays in getting these sent out.

Hello. Like the last few posts, I'm returning to the game after a long absence. I logged in to find 4 birthday messages! I still have an 80 chrono esper; but I'm starting a brand new warrior since I've got time to kill.

This guild seems like a great place to come back to and would be thankful for an invite.