[NA/ EU] Legion of Honour [XIII] – Newcomer Friendly, Social, Fun, Do a bit of everything guild

Hey! I am a returning player whose looking for a social experience. I'm going to be playing with 2 of my friends whose completely new to the game.  Was wondering if theres room to also invite them as well? They both going to be very new but we likely to play for the long term. 

Their tags are: Kaleuu.8392, Kendal.4586

Thank you!

Edited by LittleLamps.9726

Welcome Chenoa and LittleLamps! I will get you invites shortly in game. I will also send them to both of your friends LittleLamps.

Hoping I can be around in game a little more soon, but any time you have questions feel free to ask in guild chat or hop onto our Discord (text only is perfectly ok).

EDIT - LittleLamps, the invite for Kendal.4586 didn't go through. Can you double check the spelling on their tag?

Edited by Helequin.2608

Hello! I've been looking for an active guild/community to try and get cozy in, and would love to see if this could possibly be the one. I've been playing actively for the past 2 years or so, though I originally started back when the game first released. I would love an invite if possible! 

If the guild is still active I'd love to join. I've been playing for a while, I think my oldest character is just over 5 years old (deleted my first one I made a few months before, so... yeah). I play PvE mostly, and am looking to get into raids, but having people to do stuff with would be cool. ❤️

Hi, new player here and wanna join another guild. I played PvE and sometimes WvW, haven't touch PVP but currently doing "random" things casually and one time i wanna do fractals for gold farming but it still on the mind now. Hopefully you don't mind ^^

On 5/17/2022 at 10:58 AM, Helequin.2608 said:

Welcome Chenoa and LittleLamps! I will get you invites shortly in game. I will also send them to both of your friends LittleLamps.

Hoping I can be around in game a little more soon, but any time you have questions feel free to ask in guild chat or hop onto our Discord (text only is perfectly ok).

EDIT - LittleLamps, the invite for Kendal.4586 didn't go through. Can you double check the spelling on their tag?

Oh sorry! It must of autocorrected the tag, but it's Zendol.4586

Heya - same as the others above.
Have owned the game since beta and played only Guardian - played each expansion when it came out but stopped afterwards.
I just purchased End of Dragons and looking to play with others - maybe I will stay longer now.

I am EU in DK based. mytu.3620 is my id.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...