New PvP styles?

I always thought that if the Anet adopted an e-sport style why not create a Moba mode soon with the towers, showcases, crystals and all that a MOBA has and that is in a style smite. Or even a style that we can become the gods, heroes or something else in the Guild Wars universe as it is in the current Moba and, even we have that session with "heroes". No shortage of ideas. (Imagine how amazing it would be for you to play with Lyssa, some Largos, Rytlock, Shiro, The Great Dwarf, AAAAAAH ??)

@"Haco.1546" said:I always thought that if the Anet adopted an e-sport style why not create a Moba mode soon with the towers, showcases, crystals and all that a MOBA has and that is in a style smite. Or even a style that we can become the gods, heroes or something else in the Guild Wars universe as it is in the current Moba and, even we have that session with "heroes". No shortage of ideas. (Imagine how amazing it would be for you to play with Lyssa, some Largos, Rytlock, Shiro, The Great Dwarf, AAAAAAH ??)

GW2 already has something that's similar to Mobas. It's just most people still play it for killing other players, on top of it being less popular.

@Yamazuki.6073 said:

@"Haco.1546" said:I always thought that if the Anet adopted an e-sport style why not create a Moba mode soon with the towers, showcases, crystals and all that a MOBA has and that is in a style smite. Or even a style that we can become the gods, heroes or something else in the Guild Wars universe as it is in the current Moba and, even we have that session with "heroes". No shortage of ideas. (Imagine how amazing it would be for you to play with Lyssa, some Largos, Rytlock, Shiro, The Great Dwarf, AAAAAAH ??)

GW2 already has something that's similar to Mobas. It's just most people still play it for killing other players, on top of it being less popular.Yes, but similar not equal. But, I don't know, PvP needs new airs, not bad because it's the only MMORPG that made me play and like PvP.

Archived